GLENDA / MIAMI BEACH / ANGRY ASIAN GIRL
"Whether or not you believe it, you are listening to true recordings of bigfoot creatures in their natural environment. We know these are naturally--"
I want to hang a couple of prints like this in my future apartment. I think I will always be drawn to the sea, mainly because the high school I attended was a magnet school for math and science (specifically marine biology), and it is literally surrounded by bodies of water; there’s a beach across the street, and a little bay in the back (btw, one time, a bunch of people who kayaked in the back for a gym class ended up getting sea lice because one of the class objectives was learning what to do when you capsize).
One of the best classes I took was “Sea Classics” which was a literature class based on novels that related to all thingz maritime (no, Moby Dick wasn’t on the syllabus, that was reserved for the teacher’s AP English class). We learned how to use sextants, read and watched a series entitled Horatio Hornblower, and I once vomited off the side of a boat while we were on a deep sea fishing field trip. Oh, ocean, I love you so.
- gardenweta reblogged this from mrskitten
- khaena likes this
- reverend-green reblogged this from mrskitten and added:
- mrskitten reblogged this from replek and added:
- florencehill reblogged this from unfuckthereallife
- nanimoose reblogged this from unfuckthereallife
- nanimoose likes this
- pygmalionsstone likes this
- mon-lune reblogged this from unfuckthereallife
- unfuckthereallife reblogged this from replek
- cloud-pleaser reblogged this from replek
- replek reblogged this from loveisthewateroflife
- loveisthewateroflife reblogged this from endilletante
- endilletante posted this